- Third-Party Web Sites and Links. PanTheryx is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by PanTheryx.
- Forward-Looking Statements. This Web Site may contain forward-looking statements that reflect PanTheryx’s current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of its products, regulatory approvals, validity and enforcement of its intellectual property, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. PanTheryx intends to update this site on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
- Medical Information. This Web Site may contain general information relating to various health conditions. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with PanTheryx) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding PanTheryx’s products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other regulatory agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Non-Disruption. By using this Web Site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Web Site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Web Site, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Non-Confidential Information. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by PanTheryx, no confidential relationship shall be established in the event that any user of this Web Site should make any oral, written or electronic communication to PanTheryx (such as feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc.). Such communication and any information submitted therewith shall be considered non-confidential, and PanTheryx shall be free to reproduce, publish or otherwise use such information for any purposes whatsoever including, without limitation, the research, development, manufacture, use or sale of products incorporating such information. The sender of any information to PanTheryx is fully responsible for its content, including its truthfulness and accuracy and its non-infringement of any other person’s proprietary or privacy rights.
- Product Labeling.Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of U.S. origin. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. No director, employee, agent, or representative of PanTheryx, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through this Web Site.
- Intellectual Property.
- Trademarks. The information, documents, and related graphics (“Information”) published in this Web Site are the sole property of PanTheryx, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to PanTheryx, its subsidiaries or affiliates. The use or misuse of this Information or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that PanTheryx actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. PanTheryx is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of PanTheryx. No use of any PanTheryx trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Web Site may be made without the prior written authorization of PanTheryx, except to identify the product or services of the company.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web Site are subject to copyright protection. The contents of DiaResQ Web Site may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web Site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of PanTheryx. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of PanTheryx, or any third-party.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify PanTheryx by providing us with the following in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit PanTheryx to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorized; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- To submit a notification of claimed infringement, please contact PanTheryx at the following address: 5480 Valmont Road, #325, Boulder, Colorado 80301 (USA).
- Privacy and Security. PanTheryx is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, PANTHERYX SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A USER, EVEN IF PANTHERYX HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PANTHERYX DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY USER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web Site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web Site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to PanTheryx products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by PanTheryx’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. PanTheryx reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web Site is void where prohibited.
- Severable Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. PanTheryx reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web Site at any time at its discretion.
Mail: 5480 Valmont Road, #325, Boulder, Colorado 80301 (USA)